Boxing Ontario is looking for 3 Team Coaches to support athletes during the Elite National Championships, December 5-10, 2023 in Montreal, QC. Coaches would also be required to help execute training camp(s) for the Provincial Team leading up to Nationals. (Note: Location and tournament format of Nationals is subject to change pending updates from Boxing Canada).
DEADLINE EXTENDED: The deadline to submit entries is Friday, November 3, 2023 at noon. The application period has now closed.
Coaches wishing to be considered by Boxing Ontario must be:
- Competition-development ‘in training’ NCCP; or
- A coach who has completed at least six (6) NCCP Competition Development multisport modules; or
- A coach who has completed at least four (4) NCCP Competition Development multisport modules and Boxing Canada’s Performance Analysis Workshop.
- A member in good standing with Boxing Ontario (PSO) and Boxing Canada;
- Available for the entire duration of the event (according to the dates above);
- Complete the Safe Sport and Respect in Sport online training modules developed by the Coaching Association of Canada (CAC). Modules can be accessed in “The Locker”.
- Coaches must sign a Code of Conduct and complete background checks as applicable.
The Coaching/High Performance Committee will review all applications. The candidates will be selected based on Coaches Selection Policy, subject to Board approval. Boxing Ontario’s Coach Selection Policy is available here.
*Note, after you submit your application, the confirmation message will appear at the bottom of the page.