Dear Boxing Ontario Members and Community:
We realize that the past few weeks have been very challenging to say the least. It’s times like these that we need to come together with our boxing community, help each other and grow stronger.
Boxing Ontario hosted our first member meetup session on Friday April 3. The purpose of these meetings will be to help bring the boxing community together, also to provide important resources and ideas that will help our membership navigate the new reality we find ourselves in.
We are looking to offer these meetup sessions frequently and open them to all Boxing Ontario Membership.
Our first Boxing Ontario Meetup featured:
- Update from the Boxing Ontario Board Of Directors (Jennifer Huggins – President)
- Featured Athlete: Tips, tricks and how to keep motivated (Mandy Bujold) View Mandy’s Presentation
- Featured Club: Ideas and solutions on communicating with your clients, boxers and members (HUF Boxing) View HUF’s Presentation
- Educational Resources: Courses and other items that will keep you building your skills as a coach (Jill Perry – High Performance Commission) View Jill’s Presentation
- Member Questions: Throughout the course of the meeting, members can update the chat with questions. Due to time limitations, only select questions will bee featured by the hosts, however we will attempt to address all questions in future opportunities
Jennifer Huggins, Boxing Ontario
President | Provincial Official
3-Star AIBA International Boxing Referee/Judge
3701 Danforth Ave.
Scarborough, ON M1N 2G2
REGISTER FOR OUR NEXT VIRTUAL MEETUP
Oops! We could not locate your form.