Boxing Ontario is accepting applications for the role of Provincial Coach.
Responsibilities of the Provincial Coach will include:
- Chairing all meetings of Boxing Ontario’s Coaching Committee
- Implementing provincial coaching programs to support the overall development and proficiency of coaches throughout Ontario
- Assisting in the selection of Boxing Ontario athletes and coaches for national and international competitions
- Planning and organizing training camps for provincial teams
- Representing Boxing Ontario provincially, nationally, and internationally.
All applications received before the deadline will be evaluated. Coaches’ NCCP lockers should be up to date as this will be used to verify coaching credentials and certifications. Successful applicants will be contacted for a Zoom interview prior to final selection.
Please apply using the form below by Monday, January 22 by 5pm.
[THE APPLICATION PERIOD HAS NOW CLOSED]
Boxing Ontario’s Coach Selection Policy is available here.