- This event has passed.
Competition Introduction (Level 2 Coaching)
March 6 @ 9:00 am - March 7 @ 5:00 pm
This two-day course will introduce coaches to: Competition Introduction Module (Formerly Level 2 Club Coach, Offered through Boxing Ontario)
- The course will take place from 9 am to 5 pm on both Saturday, March 6 and Sunday, March 7, 2021
Caged Dragon MMA Training & Fitness Centre
57 Copernicus Blvd.
Brantford, ON N3P 1N4
- Come prepared to be active; wear some appropriate footwear and comfortable active-wear, and bring a water bottle to the class. MASKS are mandatory upon entering the building.
- Bring writing utensils such as pen/paper.
- Time will be allotted for lunch, unsure of the food options nearby, bringing own lunch is recommended.
- Every coach attending the course MUST have an NCCP number prior to the start of the course.
- If you don’t have a number, please create one here.
- You should know this number going forward as it will give you access to all the courses you take on the Coaching Association of Canada’s website called The Locker.
- Have your NCCP number present as you may need to present it to the instructor.
Can’t wait to see you all!Register Here!