Please use the form below to officially withdraw from the tournament.
- Athletes and /or Clubs who withdraw from the tournament after the completion of the draw will be subjected to a $50 fine.
- If an athlete withdraws due to illness or injury a medical note shall be provided to Boxing Ontario within 30 days and may result in having the fine waived.
- If an athlete/coach withdraws from a tournament due to reason other than injury or illness, a review by the technical committee, for consideration of having the fine waived will be required.
- Athletes are responsible for payment of the fine.
- Athletes who have not paid the fine in full will be suspended from further competition at all levels until such fine is paid.
- It is the coach’s obligation to contact the opponent coach, if their athlete withdraws from the competition. Notification to Official in charge is also required