- This event has passed.
[Coaching Course] Instruction Beginners (Level 1) – Hamilton
11 December 2021 @ 9:00 am - 12 December 2021 @ 5:00 pm$225
This two-day course will introduce coaches to: Instruction Beginners Module (Formerly Level 1 Apprentice Coach) offered through Boxing Ontario.
Saturday, December 11 AND Sunday, December 12, 2021
9am-5pm EST both days
Steeltown Boxing Club
115 Hempstead Dr., Unit #6
Hamilton, ON L8W 2E7
• Come prepared to be active; wear some appropriate footwear and comfortable activewear and bring a water bottle to the class.
• If you own gloves and hand pads, feel free to bring them, but this is not a necessity.
• Bring writing utensils such as pen/paper.
• Time will be allotted for lunch. Unsure of the food options nearby, bringing own lunch is recommended.
• Every coach attending the course MUST have an NCCP number prior to the start of the course.
• If you don’t have a number, please create one here.
• You should know this number going forward as it will give you access to all the courses you take on the Coaching Association of Canada’s website called The Locker.
• Have your NCCP number present as you may need to present it to the instructor.
December 6, 2021 at 11:59pm EST