[Coaching Course] Instruction Beginners (Level 1)
October 23 @ 9:00 am - October 24 @ 5:00 pm$225
This two-day course will introduce coaches to: Instruction Beginners Module (Formerly Level 1 Apprentice Coach) offered through Boxing Ontario.
Date: Saturday, October 23 AND Sunday, October 24, 2021
Time: 9am-5pm EST both days
Bland’s Boxing Club
298 Crowland Ave.
Welland, ON L3B 1X6
- Come prepared to be active; wear some appropriate footwear and comfortable activewear and bring a water bottle to the class.
- If you own gloves and hand pads, feel free to bring them, but this is not a necessity.
- Bring writing utensils such as pen/paper.
- Time will be allotted for lunch. Unsure of the food options nearby, bringing own lunch is recommended.
- Every coach attending the course MUST have an NCCP number prior to the start of the course.
- If you don’t have a number, please create one here.
- You should know this number going forward as it will give you access to all the courses you take on the Coaching Association of Canada’s website called The Locker.
- Have your NCCP number present as you may need to present it to the instructor.