[COACHING COURSE] Competition Introduction (Level 2) – Chatham
March 25 @ 9:00 am - March 26 @ 5:00 pm$225
Are you ready to take the next step as a boxing coach? This two-day course will introduce coaches to all aspects of preparing athletes for competition.
Saturday, March 25 AND Sunday, March 26, 2023
9am-5pm EST both days
Kent Athletic Youth Organization (KAYO)
100 King Street West
• Come prepared to be active; wear some appropriate footwear and comfortable activewear and bring a water bottle to the class.
• If you own gloves and hand pads, feel free to bring them, but this is not a necessity.
• Bring writing utensils such as pen/paper.
• Time will be allotted for lunch. Unsure of the food options nearby, bringing own lunch is recommended.
• Every coach attending the course MUST have an NCCP number prior to the start of the course.
• If you don’t have a number, please create one [here].
• You should know this number going forward as it will give you access to all the courses you take on the Coaching Association of Canada’s website called The Locker.
• Have your NCCP number present as you may need to present it to the instructor.