An exciting day of action for Ontario at Nationals Saturday. Gold medals went to: Mandy Bujold of Waterloo, Jackie Lachapelle of Taz, Jermaine Badchkam of McGrory’s, and Steve Franjic of Bigtyme. Silver went to Melissa Shields of Steeltown, Jerome Gabriel of Motor City, Justin Bonhomme of Top Glove and Marlon Barrington of Liverpool. Bronze went to Anthony Belanger of Champion. In action Sunday are: Padraic Griffin of Bigtyme, Tony Luis of Champs, Showkat Ali of Cabbagetown, Logan Cotton of Bigtyme and Frankie Rill of Motor City. Jonathan Bochner defends his senior title against Kevin Bizier of Quebec.
- #FeatureFriday Special Edition | Ontario Boxers Await Their Next Stop on the Road to Olympics
- [PRESS] Round 2: Thirteen Canadians Nominated Ahead of the 2021 Americas Olympic Qualification
- International Women’s Day 2021: Meet the Female Development Committee!
- Celebrating International Women’s Day 2021: #ChooseToChallenge
- [PRESS] Olympic Pathway Camps Starting This Week | Boxing Ontario Athletes Are Back On The Road To Tokyo