Recreational Membership to Boxing Ontario
Entitles you to the following:
- Liability insurance coverage
- Membership Card valid through December 31, 2017
- Electronic Boxing Ontario newsletter
- Upcoming membership bonuses offered to competitive members
- Within the FIRST THREE MONTHS, if you wish to upgrade from a recreational membership to a competitive membership, we will credit your $20.00 towards the competitive membership fee
For One-Year Membership with Boxing Ontario (through to December 31, 2017)
New Recreational Member $20.00
What is a Recreational Member?
A recreational member is one who participates in NON-SPARRING boxing related exercise. They are not eligible to compete or spar unless they upgrade to a full competitive membership. The recreational membership is an essential component for youth boxers and participants of Boxercise, Tae Bo, and Keep Fit.
To apply see your Club Representative or contact Boxing Ontario for more information.