This two day course will introduce coaches to:
- Apprentice Coach Module ( Formerly Level 1 Technical, Offered through Boxing Ontario)
- The course will take place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on BOTH Saturday and Sunday
- Come prepared to be active; wear some appropriate footwear and comfortable activewear and bring a water bottle to the class. If you own the following items, feel free to bring them: Gloves & Hand pads but this is not a necessity
- Bring writing utensils such as pen/paper
- Time will be allotted for Lunch, unsure of the food options near by, bringing own lunch is recommended
Every coach attending the course MUST have an NCCP number prior to the start of the course.
If you don’t have a number, please create one here: https://thelocker.coach.ca/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2f.
Once you have a number, please email Mehrunnisa at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be asked for this number by the instructor.
Important! The Coaching Association of Ontario has funds for the bursary program. Please note that these courses are eligible for a 60% course refund or ‘bursary’ through the Coaching Association of Ontario. Read on below…
How Much Will I Receive?
Up to a maximum of $300 per individual in the fiscal year (April 1, 2017-March 31, 2018) will be available to cover up to 60% of course registration fees (workshop training) and up to 70% for completion of certification process (portfolio + evaluation).